my favorite tea kettle & origami tea

3.09.2010

{photograph courtesy hamilton beach}

an electric tea kettle was high on my list for christmas. in our home me~we have tea three times a day. after using an electric kettle at my aunt's house up in chicago i had a new found love for the quickness of boiling water. i do have to say that i adore my tea pots, but the convenience of electric has been fabulous and super quick! the girls use it for oatmeal, hot chocolate, soups, etc... a most brilliant invention. there are a few features on this one that i appreciate... it shuts off automatically. each & every time {no need to ever worry about burning down your house or stopping in the middle of putting mascara on}. it doesn't splash hot water to burn us. the outside stays warm, not scalding. it lifts off of its base. it is pretty. happy. and under $50. sold. can be purchased at target.

{photograph courtesy russian creators}

thought i would share a fun tea... i am going to have to give this origami tea a try. don't you just adore creativeness!?


4 comments:

Jeanne March 10, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Thanks for sharing this
I am in need of a new tea kettle soon
Love Jeanne

RachelArt March 11, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

i am so loving the teapot as well! it has made tea time even that much more happie...thank-you my darling bebcakes!

Jesse March 11, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

I love, love, love my electric tea kettle, which is probably going like a hundred times a day :)
And what a sweet and clever idea are those origami teabags...I will have to look that tea up - thanks for the find, Serena *mwaaah* <3

Nic March 11, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

That tea would make a DARLING gift! I need to get some for, I think, everyone! :) Thanks for spotting it! :)

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP