imagination...

2.17.2010

You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
{George Bernard Shaw}

i am filling up my wardrobe of imagination. ordering all the goodies that i have put off. letting these little visions become reality. they have taken up space in my mind for way too many years. freeing myself from the boundaries that i have set. time to create. using what has been stored and flowing through my imagination.

i have a little task for you lovies... choose one thing that has floated around through your imagination and bring it to fruition. stop being your obstacle to your happiness. i made a list of things recently that i wanted to do for myself {we have all done this} and i have started marking them off. for once in my life i am marking them off without that perfect vision that i expected. as an artist we are never content with what we do anyways. and it has given me the freedom and energy to push me on to the next thing. i never really 'grasped' the 'just do it' saying. just like this blog, it will come together when it does and i am going to enjoy the journey. i can share {which makes me happy}. it is not perfect or complete. that is ok though. i did it. it has been on my 'do' prior lists for a long time. done! strike through! and it will be just the way i imagined, or not imagined as it continues to come together. but it is up and going and happy. another thing. i ordered new photos for my house {it has been a few years since i have changed them or added to them, typical photog}. i just opened random month folders and whatever stood out first i added to the cart. no rhyme or reason. i started doing more crafts. not major ones, but ones that make me and the girlies happy. we have missed doing them and it always gives me a burst of energy. listen to me lovies, i am your inner voice today... make something happen. just one thing that you have wanted to do. you don't need all the pieces to be there. just do it. use your imagination. and then i want to see or hear about it. pretty please? <3

photograph by me. please don't takey. thankyou.

4 comments:

RachelArt February 17, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

holy freakin WOW....this is so magical and spooky and happie....i love you!

jennifer kitrosser February 17, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

i just read through your entire blog. i feel so calm and relaxed. almost like i just did yoga =) i love this blog and will visit frequently ♥

serena dawn boggs February 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

rachie... i heart you <3

jenn... yoga? really? it is worth the postings of sharing then. thank you for the love <3

.E. February 22, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

what a great idea.. I need to put my thinking cap on.. I can tell you every dream and aspiration each of my kids have but mine.. seem to have fallen to the wayside.

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP